New @ Havens MediSpa: Brazilian Hard Waxing
Time: 30-60mins depending on individual
Inside Bum Only included
Preparing For Your Brazilian (These are things you can do):
1. Take a shower prior to visit, if coming from work - no worries (optional)
2. Take an Advil 20-30 minutes prior to your appointment. (optional)
3. No scrubbing, exfoliation or lufa usage 24hrs before your appointment.
Your last shave has to be at least 3 weeks prior to waxing service. In
order to get the best results, your hair growth needs to be 1/4 of an
5. Wear loose fitting clothing. Tight clothing causes skin sensitivity and irritation.
6. Don't worry, be calm. You're in great hands :) Post Waxing Care:
1. If this is your first wax, you will experience skin sensitivity within the area for 24-48hrs.
2. No tanning, hot tubs or sauna usage for 48hrs after your service. Heat and sun exposure may burn your skin.
3. Do not exercise or take a hot shower following your service.
4. If your skin sensitivity is heightened after your service, apply a cold compress to sooth your skin.
5. Exfoliate 48hrs after your service, continue to exfoliate on a daily basis.