A Brazilian or Bikini wax for men is similar to the waxing women
experience. Waxing involves the application of soft or hard warm wax on an area
where you wish to remove hair. One of the most-touted benefits of waxing is
that, unlike with shaving or tweezing, the waxed area will stay hair-free for
weeks. When the hair does grow back, it’s generally finer and softer than before.
Men Who Wax…
Some of the guys who enjoy the Brazilian bikini wax do so because of
their profession, hobbies or preferences. It’s not surprising then that the
following guys regularly take it all off (but not limited to):
Professional male dancers
Guys who like wearing skimpy swim wear
Guys who simply just prefer smooth skin to hairy
In addition, an increasing number of men in major metropolitan cities
like New York, Miami, Mississauga, Toronto and Los Angeles, a growing number of
straight & gay men are looking for professional hair removal service to
make for a perfectly smooth experience. While some people sing the praises of
more heightened senses after waxing, others simply prefer a clean look.
Here are a few tips and advice...
Post Waxing Care:
- Dress comfortably when coming for your waxing.
- Expect to be naked waist down while brazilian/bikini service is
- Physical handling of genitalia while service is
been performed may lead to an erection. This is perfectly normal however after
a few wax strips, the issue often disappears.
- Avoid shaving for 2 weeks before coming for your
waxing to get the best experience and value for money.
- You will be educated on all contraindications
(if any) and post care of waxed area(s)
- You can expect your Brazilian or bikini wax to
last from 2-6 weeks. This varies by individuals depending on rate of hair growth.
However you can expect to rate of gradual reduction in rate of growth and
increased hair softness after a few regular sessions
- Will it hurt? Yes. Especially if it is your 1st
time and you have a low pain threshold or highly sensitive. However our
professional staff will do all they can to minimize or distract your attention
to the pain the best they can. With a few consistent sessions under your belt,
you will notice the pain gradually reduces because hair is softer and skin is
1. If this is your first wax, you will experience skin sensitivity within the area for 24-48hrs.
2. No tanning, hot tubs or sauna usage for 48hrs after your service. Heat and sun exposure may burn your skin.
3. Do not exercise or take a hot shower following your service.
4. If your skin sensitivity is heightened after your service, apply a cold compress to sooth your skin.
5. Exfoliate 48hrs after your service, continue to exfoliate on a daily basis.