Notices & Contra-Indications
- Waxing not recommended for Accutane users
- Diabetic patients excluded from Paraffin treatment and Hot Stone Massage Treatment for health safety reason
- Sales Tax (HST) not included in Prices displayed
- Services, Prices and Spa Hours are subject to change without notice
- Arrive 15mins before appointment time to complete health/spa questionnaire. Please see Late Arrival Policy below for full details
- If you must cancel or re-schedule an appointment, please let us know 24 hours in advance in order to avoid a full service charge. Please see Cancellation Policy below for full details
- We regret that the Havens MediSpa cannot be responsible for loss or damage of personal articles. We encourage all clients to keep valuables with them at all times
- Havens MediSpa is not responsible for Lost Gift Certificates
- Public health and safety is our No 1 Priority. To meet the highest standards in health and safety, all of our spa equipment and tools undergo stringent cleaning and disinfection protocols. We strictly abide by Peel Public Health & Safety codes and regulations. All instruments are sterilized with a high-level broad spectrum sanitizer. We also regularly subject our Spa to health inspection beyond normal industry inspection frequency
Spa Etiquette, Cancellation, Late Arrival & No Show Policy
Late Arrival Policy - In the event you showed up late & in order to avoid service time reduction or $25 rescheduling fee.
- Existing must arrive 5mins prior to scheduled appointment time.
- 1st time clients, must arrive 10mins prior to scheduled appointment time.
Please note to all clients, if you arrive late & choose to have a reduced service time, you are still responsible to pay for full service. For example, if your service was for a 60min Massage but you arrive late & decide to get a 30min massage, you are still responsible for paying for a 60min massage.
No Show & Cancellation Policy - Minimum 24 Hour notice is required to cancel or reschedule an appointment to avoid a $50 cancellation/no show fees and automatic voucher redemptions if applicable. Vouchers are immediately redeemed. The cancellation fee is applied to your profile and payable on your next visit.
No Unsupervised Children or Pets Allowed - Due to safety reasons, children and pets cannot be left unattended while service is been performed. We highly suggest you make alternate care arrangement for children to get the most out of your time and service at Havens MediSpa.
Discounts, Promos & Restrictions
- Havens MediSpa Gift Cards & Certificates are not refundable & not redeemable for cash
- Havens MediSpa Gift Certificate will be issues for Unused Balances on Havens MediSpa Gift Card or Gift Certificate
- Gratuity or Tax not included in Havens MediSpa Services, Products, Gift Cards & Certificates
- Gratuity is discretionary at Havens MediSpa. Tax is not discretionary and mandatory. Taxes Payable at time of service on ALL services & products including merchant dealer vouchers
- Gratuity & Tipping not allowed on Havens MediSpa Gift Cards & Certificates
- Gratuity & Tipping not allowed on Merchant Dealer Gift Cards or Certificates such as WaySpa, SpaFinder and others
- All RMT services are excluded from all Promotional discounts.
- Merchant Dealer 3rd Party Gift Cards & Certificates such as WaySpa, SpaFinder & others are not acceptable or applicable to All RMT services & Cannot be used for Product Purchase
- Discount/Vouchers Combination Not Allowed - Any Form or Type of Discount/Promotion/Merchant Dealer 3rd Party Gift Cards & Certificates/Vouchers cannot be combined in any visit. Also cannot be used towards current spa deals, spa promos, spa packages & RMT.